The Three Little Ships Preschool has the following vacancies:
The Three Little Ships Preschool and Lighthouse Special Education is currently seeking volunteers to support our students during lunchtime. Volunteers work across three classes: one preschool class with students aged 3 years to 5 years and two self-contained special educational classes with students aged 5 years to 12 years. It is helpful if volunteers can commit to at least one regular day per week on an ongoing basis.
Work hours: (Any combination of) Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 11.20 – 13.00
The job involves:
- Preparing for the students’ lunchtime, getting utensils ready etc.
- Assisting students with eating their lunch.
- Promoting positive behaviour at the table and in the classroom.
- Clearing up after lunch.
- Supervision of children outside at play.
All applicants must:
- Have experience of working with young children and with children with special educational needs.
- Be a fluent communicator in English.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Have a flexible, professional approach.
- Be eligible to live and work in the EU.
Salary details: this is a nonsalaried, volunteer post with a small reimbursement of expenses.
Please send by e-mail:
- CV, detailing your qualifications, experience, nationality and eligibility to work in The Netherlands.
- A cover letter detailing your experience and motivation for this work-related opportunity.
- Contact details of two professional references.
To: Ms Hong Ngo